Sample Life Coaching Session With An ICF Certified Coach

Sample Life Coaching Session With An ICF Certified Coach

Comments

1. Dr Antoine says

I have a situation, I am Syrian who lived out of surua for past 24 years, since free years I can't get a job, I can't oprn a babk account orlivein respect and dignity just like others,, simple life became to me, I met a woman recently and I was so honest with her about my life condition and concerns I thought it will be fair to let her know before getting closer,, she ignored me for couple of days then she told me I should see a life couch, because I live in the past, I said if a life couch can't go back to his home country like me, and can't find a job, and can't have simple rights and all he gets is a refugee residency will he still be a good life couch, and what will a life couch solve for me wher the whole world trying yo lable me as a refugee with no any rights,, even agoda and Facebook removed my nationalality Syria from rhier nationality /country lists. What all that to do with a life couch. Can someone help me please.

2. I really appreciate the end of the session. What action items are you going to focus on? Awesome stuff!

3. John G Cahill says

sound much too low

4. TWO KIDS ONE MOM says

Today I emailed a coach. It’s lead me to find this video ??

5. Theresa Weatherall says

Took a little while to get to coaching session. Thanks for the example.

6. Sqiniseko Majola says

Berean Literal Bible
    Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; the one believing in Me, even if he should die, he will live.
    John 11:25

7. Koby Gould says

As a trainee coach (with ICF-accredited Coach U), I found that really useful/valuable! Thanks for posting!

8. Brian Donato says

Appreciate the content! I'm just now starting a life coaching business, last video on my channel is about it. I have experience doing it informally but I know I have a lot to learn to get the kind of growth I envision. Hope we continue to inspire people to live their best lives – including us too!

9. Elizabeth Walters says

i wanted to consume this so bad, but my speakers are incapable 🙁

10. FELIPE BOLANOS says

Excellent insight into what happens. Thank you.

11. Tanya Serrao says

Starts at 10:28

12. Allison S says

Good analogies and metaphors and work on expansion

13. Coach David Ades says

the word that comes to my mind, throughout this session, is lovely. a lovely client that you have a lovely connection with. the way you interact with her is also "lovely" by which i mean there is a lot of care, i feel. the atmosphere – where she records the session – is also full of light, it's soft..

i love the "i just should on myself" phrase. that one's going in my back pocket.

there's a meta conversation about coaching here. she's talking about trust vs. control. that's exactly what you're doing. humans are so complex and dynamic, every session is about keeping a vision (of yourself as a coach, maybe), and exercising trust. thank you so much for sharing! i might schedule a free 45 minute session with you just to pick your brain! how absolutely generous – a free 45 minutes. inspirational, coach!

14. Andres Celis Arias says

Great video!! Love the question: What is your relationship with fear and vulnerability? and how that led to acceptance of those emotions. I truly believe that the session ended pretty early in the video, but then the exploration also led to an amazing implicit conversation throughout the visualization about something that I would call "the only certainty in the uncertainty of life is change" I would love to participate in some coaching videos if they ever are offer to the public. Great job !!!

15. The Bill and Kali Show says

Connections Restored https://youtu.be/8DQyK8g5vnk

16. Dilek K?ro?lu ACC says

I questioned my hearing 🙁

17. What is the difference of therapy and a life coach. Seems similar.

18. Kimberly Leola says

I love this session. So much vulnerability and emotion.

19. Rebeca Bianca says

O VERDADEIRO CÓDIGO DA LEI DA ATRAÇÃO ?????
    ?????Site: https://www.maestriaesucesso.com.br
    ???AS COISAS VÃO COMEÇAR A ACONTECER… QUANDO VOCÊ COMEÇAR A ACREDITAR!

20. Alex Woods says

Great example! I’m currently in a Wellness Life Coaching course and it’s fabulous but I’m already suffering from imposter syndrome. Your video was so helpful for me to see a coaching experience outside of the classroom. Thank you for sharing.