Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) for Tinnitus Distress

Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) for Tinnitus Distress

Comments

1. Your Roasted Terry Flaps says

1. I hear ringing from one ear
    2. When I breathe I can hear my breathing through my ears and seen it through a ear camera
    3. Both my ears feel clogged,stuffy, and when I talk on my left ear it sounds distorted and I have pain on both but my left ear hurts more
    4. When I breathe only through my mouth my ears hurt less but I’m supposed to be breathing through my nose.
    5. My nose feels stuff too
    6. When I hear music, tv or driving outside the noise hurts my ears
    7. I took antibiotics, anti inflammatory and steroid vaccines does this have anything to do with tinnitus

Don’t know what happening can someone help?

2. carlbernngl says

THIS LECTURE SUCKS. You can get rid of tinnitus. SeeJulian Cowan hill

3. Your Roasted Terry Flaps says

1. I hear ringing from one ear
    5. My nose feels stuff too
    6. When I hear music, tv or driving outside the noise hurts my ears

Don’t know what happening can someone help?

4. Michael Overstreet says

I had this last year for a month and a half and my doctor said it was from grinding my teeth and it would go away. It went away for eight months and then showed up again and now it’s been here for months. Anyone else ever had a situation like this?

5. Michael Wintz says

I smoked pot hoping it would help and my whole body turned to crickets chirping it was terrible but about half way through I started playing with it and it was like a rollercoaster ride of relaxing waves. Took about two hours of me being stoned before the acceptance came.

6. Georgios Letsas says

Hello everyone I got severe loud tinitus from anxiety and panic attacks and fear, i did all the tests and everything looks normal so I went to the psychiatrist and prescribed me light antidepressants and told me not to watch or listen what people say and take the medication. I see people are saying that the antidepressants worsen the ringing but i dont know what to believe?Should i trust the doctor or no .Please if someone can help me with any advice would be so appreciated because I suffer…

7. Harold Hart says

HE DOES NOT KNOW THE CAUSE = YECK

8. Raging Bull says

What great info on tinnitus. This is my second time trying to adapt. (NO) i will adapt. Thank you DR.Hubbard.

9. Dave Potter says

what's the name of the sound app he shows during his slide presentation

10. Nancy Vetter says

has anyone tried 'Neosensory'? a wearable device that helps with tinnitus – founder- David Eagleman! Like to know if it helps with tinnitus.

11. Alicia, cosas de la vida says

do you have this kind of service or providers of this kind in Spanish ? we are a large community too, I’m included who need more information in Spanish. I will interpret part of this video for my followers because this information here I found it valuable as gold for us who suffer timnitus… Thanks ? for this seminar

12. Jamie Draheim says

This is probably the most honest and detailed explanation of tinnitus. All of you who are bitter now will one day realize he is correct. If you listen to this it will make your journey easier.

13. Gary Chesser says

FOS

14. José Luís says

I want to share my story of tinnitus and how I got over it. I’m 49 and started to have tinnitus about 4 years ago. It was horrible and really messed up my life. The major thing, as someone with tinnitus knows, is the lack of sleep. Being in bed with that ringing knowing that would not get away it was horrible. I inform myself about it and realize nobody knows for sure, it is somekind of inflammatory disorder / nerve damage.. I went to the best ear doctor.. two times.. the first time massive doses of vitamins b complex. Nothing.. second time.. some pills.. nothing.. anyway, about two years ago I started doing something that changed everything.. cold showers!.. .. I take a 10 m cold shower everyday.. it took about six months to feel a significant change.. today I still have a bit of tinnitus but it don’t bother me.. at night it blends with the white noise and I sleep fine.. try it and stuck with it.

15. Youtube Style says

This is so discouraging, because I don’t want to “habituate” I want the sound to go away. this treatment starts with accepting that tinnitus will not go away. I don’t want to believe tinnitus will not go away. I want to believe it WILL go away. This is something I cannot explain to people yes cognitive behavioral therapy whatever it will not make the sound go away. Jesus Christ

16. Youtube Style says

So mask, but don’t mask? Also you said resume your activities, what if I am a musician and lets say loud music started this curse and I should Actually keep my ears safe, that courage would be bad advice? Especially if I am a drummer? If you know what I mean. And lastly, Everything seems fine on paper but when I wake up in the middle of nights I don’t think I would be able to do it.

17. victor acuna says

Great video,thanks ?

18. bushmaster 41 says

I started fasting and exercise and my tinnitus went from 8 to a 2 really great.

19. Mauricio Forero says

Great, great video. This truly is the smartest answer to stuff like tinnitus.

20. Teresa Cunningham says

Or tiny little bells but never stop ringing