10 Self-Help Books That Changed My Life

10 Self-Help Books That Changed My Life

Comments

1. Books are the best containers for information and they've changed my mindset for the better. I compiled all my favorite self development books into one video and separated them into 4 categories: Productivity, Socializing, Confidence, and Awakening. I also provided time stamps so you can flick to whatever book that tickles your fancy~ Which one would you wanna read?

2. slamee100 says

The best book to change your life and eternity is the Holy Bible, if you haven't read it yet, start reading it today!.
    THE GOSPEL (THE GOOD NEWS) OF JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR
    One of the main reasons we are here is to be sorry (repent) for our sins and seek a loving reconciled relationship with God our Creator in heaven Who wrote the Holy Bible to us, by accepting His only begotten Son Jesus Christ as our Savior from our sins, because right now we are all separated from God in heaven because of our sins, but.. Jesus Christ came down here from heaven (God on earth), and He was born one of us, and He dwelt among us, and He gave us His perfect sinless life, and He died on the cross, to pay for, and to save us from our sins, to reconcile us with God, and to give us eternal life with Him, and He resurrected from the dead three days later, and after living on earth for forty more days, He ascended back up into heaven, and He coming back again at the end of this world and everyone will see Him and be judged by Him. ALWAYS LOVE AND BE THANKFUL FOR JESUS CHRIST!

We cannot earn salvation and eternal life and be reconciled with God, with good deeds or religious rituals, It is the gift from God to all who believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross, and resurrected from the dead, to save them from their sins, to reconcile them with God and to give them eternal life. Period. Simple. Truth. Come as you are, sins and all, and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and He will change you from the inside out.
    2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Become a "CHRIST"ian, a Christian, accept Jesus Christ as your Savior now, today. We must all accept Jesus Christ as our Savior to be born again of the Holy Spirit. There is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

3. acajudi100 says

Thank you for your excellent videos, and may God bless and keep everyone safe. Always let go and let God, and please behave!

4. Maggie X. says

You are so awesome! Love all your videos, especially ones like this. Cheers!

5. baddie asf says

i recommend reading ikigai its amazing

6. betterdecision says

Added atomic habits by James clear to my Libby app. Thanks for the recommendation, Jenn!

7. Waking Up To Life says

'Letting go of control, finding Serenity' by Danny Miller is one of the best books I've ever read. If you're a human being it's a must read in my opinion!

8. Angie Halsmer says

If you haven't read The Courage To Be Disliked, you should add it to you list! It discusses the Adlerian psychology perspective on different problematic thought processes we can develop.

9. Anthony Pennings says

"Roommate." Nice.

10. Well Wisher And Seeker says

Im glad i watched this video ? very insightful.. everything you said resonates with me..thank you jenn??.. as for the book, i would like to suggest "the Heartfulness way" by Joshua Pollock. This book is about developing deep connection with your Self..hope you love it? lots of love…

11. Sleepy Kittie says

jenn im do you have podcast ? your voice is soothing to listen wiht

12. Sleepy Kittie says

you know jennie, you are such a wonderful empowering person. i love you girl. sending love from Philippines. <3 Take care as always. cant wait to see your new chapter in life. Muah muah

13. Julia Hays says

Great book recs! Also. may I say, I love your hair and style.

14. Lak Leakhena says

When did to start to read these books?

15. What I Know for sure is so bad book, nothing new to read

16. realou ugay says

You're so cute?

17. Chelsea says

would love to see a video where you explain how you go about really absorbing and applying the material from the books you read. I find myself reading a ton but not always getting the full benefit of the information! Thank you for this content 🙂 <3

18. David Ross says

I'd definitely add the below 2 books to this list: (1) Mindset by Dr Carol Dweck and (2) Procrastination Elimination Method by John Isaac

19. Jungae Lee says

jenn, where did you get your knit vest?

20. Kyla Ling says