Why Do We Fall – Motivational Video

Why Do We Fall - Motivational Video

Comments

1. Kimbo Slice says

This video helped me out a dark time in my life i always come back and watch it just to remember where i was and where i am now ? yourself and don't be scared to fail

2. Catch the moment says

Coooll????

3. to tears.. actually best video ever could be and ever would be… no comparison to this one unbelievable emotions. i cant just describe it in words.

4. There's just something about this video which picks you back up in life 🙂

5. Jordan Marine says
  6. Sharptroller says

Gyms are reopening in my country, i gotta lose the fat my lazy ass took during lockdown. I am back old friend

7. Connor Bender says

Just remember when you hit rock bottom,,, rock bottom is a great foundation to build apon

8. Ismaler Derkle says

Number 1 secret ?? manifest ???? ????? ???? > >>https://t.co/iwLrU6RZzP?61palama34

!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1????????????,. ???????????????????????????????????????????????`'??????????????????????????????????????????????????????DNA????????????. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???g??????

9. Robert Robinson says

When you studying and you get tired you quit, that’s what makes or breaks good grades, or a degree, or anything, nobody ever came out of an exam, an assessment or an interview wishing they had prepared or studied less.

10. Shawn Soto says

From food and your drive

11. Michael Bhavan says

I will definitely succes

12. union kush says

Act to safe inosent human in 21th China Genoside Camp.No judge, no sentance, Rape, Organ harvesting, Tortue, I cant sleep. Humanity sleep(((

13. Steve Wealth says

Omg? God I need this right now in my journey, I came here from a far country down to here in foreign land just to achieve this great dream that will impact so many souls over the world! Please pray for me everyone I hope to see you all the top one day where we can share how we meet here thnaks God bless!

14. Steve Wealth says

Omg? God I needed this right now in my journey, I came here from a far country down to here in foreign land just to achieve this great dream that will impact so many souls over the world! Please pray for me everyone I hope to see you all the top one day where we can share how we meet here thnaks God bless!

15. Aiden Gulbranson says

I’m gonna run a sub 4:50 mile and I’ll show you how great I am.

16. Shawn Soto says

Eat with effort

17. Shawn Soto says

Work

18. V. C.Sierra says

Best Video Ever

19. Zayed Khan says

My exam is 2 months away. I'll comment here as an engineer! Ask me after 2 months. I'll reply. Yes i got what i wanted! I made my parents proud..

20. Migz Borja says

Dito sa Pinas may Motivitional speaker kuno n malaki katawan pero utak mongo

21. I love you – http://2track.info/vrhs

22. what is vardenafil used for https://vegavardenafil.com/ vilitra 60mg vardenafil