Jim Rohn – Personal Development – Living An Exceptional Life

Jim Rohn - Personal Development - Living An Exceptional Life

Comments

1. Rafael Eliassen says

*I really had no idea what I started when I got into personal development
    just over 8 months ago.* *Jim Rohn has been one of my greatest inspirations
    and this is a speech that has really made a difference for me.* I made a
    huge change in my life, my biggest fear was the camera, and I conquered
    that, and went way past conquering it as well with my videos. I really
    changed my whole life, and now help others do the same, I’m actually living
    my passion at the early age of 19 and absolutely *LOVE* it! If it weren’t
    for people like Jim, Tony and Les, I would not be where I am today, I am
    forever grateful, and there is so much more to come.?

2. Manpreet Singh says

How many of us watching this on first day of 2015?

3. Bernard Chevalier says

the great Jim Rohn.. a teacher for me over 40 years?

4. sadiqua chandler says

best motivational speaker of a generation!?

5. sansan tipiti says

thanks for put that video here I’m so glade i found that video, i learn
    from it ?

6. Ngô v?n Kiên says

Jim Rohn – Personal Development – Living An Exceptional Life

7. Sensei Ryan HD says

Jim Rohn is so inspirational! I add a lot of his teachings in my videos.?

8. Shyaam Menon says

Nice and usefuL video–Best wishes?

9. Aravindan Umashankar says

Exceptional | Valuable | Inspirational ?

10. Raymond Mallory says

This man makes you look at yourself. You have control of your life not
    someone else. Your life is yours! You are who you are today and your life
    is what it is today because of you and the choices you made to get there.
    Want change, only you can change it.?

11. 25:00 Love It! hahaha! don’t be ugly, sick, broke and stupid!?

12. Apostle Victor Bessong says

Wonderful mentor who was unselfish with his gift of encouragement, though
    he is gone yet he still speaks his deposited on the technological realm.?

13. Andrea Zoric says

Thank you for posting this.
    I love Jim Rohn! 🙂 I will subscribe.
    Have a nice day!

Andrea ?

14. elgin walker says

Jim Rohn ?

15. Charmain Alleyne says

Jim Rohn – Personal Development – Living An Exceptional Life:

16. poso nasution says

if you change,
    everything will change….

for you.

on of the most powerful word I’ve ever heard so far. my God?

17. Taylor Sweft says

I’m 20, and watching this is like archaic to me, but I do revel in the idea
    that self development is a very broad and open minded concept that should
    always be dealt with tact and strength. +1 for the post!?

18. thebrownreport.com says

I can’t believe this video has one single thumbs down. Jim Rohn is “The
    Great Business Philosopher” I love every speech he does. Classics?

19. Anthony Ortiz says

If you want to add value to someone’s life, watch this video.?

20. zekezero12345 says

All good except the literal bible stuff – 7th millenium – REALLY!??

21. blanca martinez says

Jim Rohn – Personal Development – Living An Excep…:

22. Empowernet International says

“Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural
    consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.” – Jim Rohn?

23. adriennemariie says

Jim Rohn has been such a big inspiration to me! I love listening to his
    lectures because he’s so insightful, charming and down right hilarious! I
    can listen to his audiobooks all day 🙂 The humour in his teaching makes it
    so engaging! I’ve become such a better person after listening to him. I
    wish I had the opportunity to meet him… He has left his legacy through
    his teachings and he’ll continue to inspire and transform lives for future
    generations <3 ?

24. Sanjaya Wickramasinghe says

Thank You! God bless Mr Rohn?

25. Christopher Foderingham-Garraway says

positive over negative?

26. Dating is a exhibit of made-up relationships in humans whereby two people meet socially with the wish of each assessing the other’s suitability as a approaching partner in an hidden relationship.
    It is a put up of courtship, consisting of sexually transmitted activities done nearby the span, either unsurpassed or with others. The protocols and [url=https://www.trans4qatar.com/author/rickey]Rickey ???‚¬??? Save natural resources to save the nature beat.[/url] practices of dating, and the terms inured to to delineate it, diverge considerably from woods to country and at an end time.
    While the arrange has various meanings, the most normal form refers to two people exploring whether they are romantically or sexually compatible aside participating in dates with the other. With the use of trendy technology, people can appointment via telephone or computer or righteous congregate in person.